Can you name any cars, sports equipment, tools, or household items that are "made in Austria, Germany, or Switzerland"?
- Atomic Skis. Snow skiing equipment.
- AVL. Automotive engineering.
- Magna Steyr. Automobile manufacturer.
- Blum. Furniture maker.
- Charriol. Jewelry and watches.
- International Watch Company. Watches.
- Logitech. Computer hardware.
- Nestle. Chocolates and other foods.
- Sauer. Truck manufacturer.
- Tag Heuer. Watches and jewelry.
- Waltham International. Watches.
- Artega. Electric car manufacturer.
- Audi. Automobile manufacturer.
- Bas. Truck manufacturer.
- Bayer. Pharmaceutical manufacturer.
- Beck's Brewery. Beer manufacturer.
- Birkenstock. Shoe manufacturer.
- Dresdner Porzellan. Glass maker.
- Hugo Boss. Clothing.
- Klein and Hummel. Art and figurines.
- Meissen. Porcelain manufacturer.
- Montblanc. Watches and jewelry.
- Porsche. Automobile manufacturer.
- Puma. Athletic shoes manufacturer.
- Thyssen Krup. Appliance maker.
- Volkswagen. Automobile manufacturer.
I assume that you are talking about products made by companies that are based in these countries, regardless of whether the product itself is actually made in that country today. If so, there are many products of the sort you mention made in these countries:
- Mercedes-Benz automobiles. This is a German company.
- Adidas. This is also a German company that makes sporting goods.
- BMW automobiles. This is also a German company. The acronym stands for Bayerische Motoren Werke, which means "Bavarian Motor Works." Bavaria is a part of southern Germany.
- An example of a Swiss company is the Rolex company. This company makes high-end, luxury wristwatches.