Can you correct my thesis?
in the noval of To Kill a Mockingbird,mockingbirds symbolize innocence people who have done nothing wrong but who are harmed by socity. Atticus Finish, Boor Radley and Tom Rabinson demonstrated mockingbirds because of their innocents, morals and vulnerable.
Your actual idea looks good. I'd accept that as a thesis if I gave this assignment to my class. However, you've got quite a few mistakes in your two sentences.
Without actually writing the thesis for you, I can tell you that in the first sentence you need to do the following:
- capitalize a certain word
- add a space after your comma
- use a different form of the word "innocence" (you need the adjective form, not the noun form).
- check your spelling on "noval" and "socity." These words are spelled wrong.
In the second sentence
- Check your spelling on "Finish," Boor," and "Rabinson." You defiinitely should not have spelled these wrong--they're in the book many times!
- Use "innocence" instead of "innocents."
- Use "vulnerability" instead of "vulnerable."
- I wouldn't say that they "demonstrated mockingbirds." What you really mean is that mockingbirds symbolize these characters.
I hope this helps. It looks like you need more experience with writing these kinds of things. The best thing you can do is read, read, read. And everytime you don't understand a word, look it up!