1 Answer | Add Yours
What makes a dissertation a dissertation is that it will either answer a question that you feel is important or solve a problem you feel has not yet been dealt with. The best dissertation topic for you will be on a topic that you really enjoy. When choosing your dissertation topic, ask yourself what book, poem, or author, etc. did you really enjoy reading and would like to learn more about? Once you start analyzing or researching the piece further, then the question you would like to ask about the text, or the problem you see in present analysis will eventually come to you.
That being said, here are a few dissertation topics within your age group that may spark your interest:
- You may want to analyze John Donne’s poetry for love and what it means.
- You may want to think about what role religion plays in George Eliot.
- You may want to think about life as portrayed by Jane Austen.
- You may want to think about how Charle’s Dickens uses costumes in his novels.
- You may want to think analyze the use of certain images in Virginia Woolf.
- You may want to analyze how the Time Machine uses, and refers to, the concept of time.
We’ve answered 319,864 questions. We can answer yours, too.Ask a question