I am trying to think of a variety of questions I could ask the protagonist(character) in the short novel "The Last Day of a Condemned Man". Any suggestions?
Here are a few you can consider.
1. How did you obtain your wealth?
2. What did you dream about when you were in Bicetre Prison?
3. Why do you think so many people showed up to your trial?
4. Why did you find the witnesses "stupid looking?"
5. Why did you compare the spectators in your trial...
(The entire section contains 228 words.)
check Approved by eNotes Editorial