i am a Egyptian physician and i gain(permanent resident) and i want to join a related scholarship to help me to find a respectable job and complete my life in usa?

singingoffner | Student

For foreign physicians to practice medicine in the US they must complete the proper equivalency courses, pass the state licensing exam requirements, and have continuing education hours for the remainder of their practice.  The usual (often expensive) malpractice insurance will be required as well.  Many foreign physicians find that they are not able to practice in the state where they choose to reside and opt for retraining in a related field.  Continuing to develop good English skills will be a plus in finding employment and building a life in the US.  Check into the requirements of the state where you wish to practice.  Also, where there is an identified need (rural areas), some credentials might be waived - but be sure to check first.