The best way to decide on a title is to look at your thesis and your examples. Are you simply comparing and contrasting the facts given from the book, or are you also required to prove that one man has more influence over Tess's agency than the other? Answering these questions will help to create a title that is not only catchy, but also goes along with your essay. Look at each character's behavior when she or he is around the other. It seems like it is easier for Tess to control her appetites and passions when Angel is around rather than when Alec is around. Alec represents temptation whereas Angel represents purity and respectability. Whichever way you go, here are a few suggestions for titles:
1. Tess's Inability to Control Her Fate Between Two Men
2. Alec and Angel: The Choice between Two Passions
3. Alec or Angel? Tess's Struggle for Agency
4. In a Man's World, a Woman has No Agency
5. Alec or Angel? Fate's Role in Tess's Agency
Again, it really depends on what your essay is comparing and contrasting. Without knowing that, it is difficult to give suggestions. But hopefully the above-mentioned title might lead you to one that will please you.
Thnakyou soo much :)