Here is a plot outline that you can alter to the diagram that you need:
1. Exposition - The beat policeman moves impressively and has a "watchful eye" as he moves up and down his street. He slows his walk at an open doorway and approaches the man standing there.
2. Rising Action - The man in the doorway lights a cigar and talks with the officer, telling him that he is meeting an old friend after twenty years. The policeman converses with the man, asking about his friend. The man assures the policeman that his friend will come; the policeman asks him how long he will wait for his friend. "I'll give him half an hour, at least," replies the scar-faced man with a diamond tie pin.
3. Climax The friend calls out "Bob," and the man in the doorway greets "Jimmy Wells"; they walk down a street until they stand under a bright street light. Bob realizes that "Jimmy" is not his friend. An undercover policeman tells 'Silky Bob,' "You've been under arrest for ten minutes."
4. Falling Action - The plainclothesman gives 'Silky Bob' a note, telling him it is from Patrolman Wells.
5. Denouement (Resolution) 'Silky Bob' reads the note from his old friend who writes that when he recognized him as a wanted man, he had a plainsclothesman come by and pick him up.