3 Answers | Add Yours
Cumin is a spice obtained from cumin seeds. Anise seed and caraway seed work too.
Most of the lotus plant is edible. Native Americans used the root, shoot, flower, and young seeds for food.
Any of the birds of prey will be carnivorous. Eagles, hawks, owls, and falcons represent a large number of carnivorous birds. Vultures would work too, since they eat meat. They also represent an example for your next question.
A scavenger represents an animal, either herbivore or carnivore, that feeds on dead plant or animal material. It's a goofy category. Lions, and tigers, and bears (oh my) all eat dead organisms. They hunt and kill the prey, then eat. They are NOT scavengers though. A scavenger may eat from the kill that the lion just made, but the important thing to note is that the scavenger did not make the kill.
Decomposers come after the predators and scavengers have taken care of most of a dead organism. Decomposers feed on dead plant and animal material. Dead fall in the forests, old carcasses of animals, etc. Bacteria and fungi are the two kingdoms that have large quantities of decomposers.
1. Ani, Fenugreek, Coriander, Dill, Fennel, and Cumin seeds
2. The root and the seeds
3. Eagles, ospreys, kites, hawks, buzzards, harriers, vultures, falcons, owls.
4. Scavenger - An herbivore/carnivore that feeds on both plants and animals that are dead.
5. Decomposers are similar to scavengers in the way that they feed on dead material, such as plants and animals. However, sometimes bacteria may have a tendency to feed on living things, as well.
Hope I helped!
1. Cumin Seed , Fennel Seed, Coriander Seed
2. Lotus root is the edible part in Lotus plant.
3.Carnivorous birds are often called raptors .ex: Eagles, hawks, falcons
4.scavenger is an animal that feeds on carrion, dead plant material.
5. In Forests we see most of the decomposes found . The main food for them are
the dead wood, fallen leaves in the forest , and dead animals.
We’ve answered 318,988 questions. We can answer yours, too.Ask a question