1. Why does Heathcliff live at the Heights instead of the Grange?
2. How is Cathy related to Hareton?
3. Who are the last remaining members of the Earnshaw and Linton families, respectively?
4. Under what circumstances did Heathcliff arrive at the Heights?
5. How did Heathcliff get his name?
6. What was the cause of Hindley’s alienation from his father?
7. What sort of relationship did Heathcliff have with Hindley?
8. Where is Hindley when his father dies?
9. How does Catherine...
(The entire page is 320 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe to the eNotes Teacher's Edition for access to this content as well as all eNotes lesson plans. Plus get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE