1. Why is Zillah so unfriendly towards Cathy?
2. Who aides Cathy in nursing Linton?
3. How does Hareton react to Linton’s death?
4. Why does Zillah remain behind when Heathcliff is gone and Joseph is at church?
5. What does Hareton do while Cathy sits reading by the fire?
6. Why is Cathy forced to sit in the kitchen with Hareton and Zillah?
7. What decision does Lockwood make concerning the Grange?
8. Why can Cathy not answer Nelly’s letter?
9. How does Lockwood try to spare...
(The entire page is 332 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe to the eNotes Teacher's Edition for access to this content as well as all eNotes lesson plans. Plus get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE