1. Why does Nelly feel sorry for Linton when he leaves his uncle’s house?
2. How do Joseph and Heathcliff react when they meet Linton?
3. What does Linton say to Nelly when she leaves?
4. How do Hareton and Linton get along?
5. What plan does Heathcliff have for Linton and Cathy?
6. Why does Cathy leave Wuthering Heights upset with Edgar?
7. How does Heathcliff embarrass Hareton?
8. How do Linton and Cathy develop their relationship?
9. What are Cathy’s feeling for Linton?...
(The entire page is 337 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe to the eNotes Teacher's Edition for access to this content as well as all eNotes lesson plans. Plus get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE