1. Is Catherine’s recuperation completed?
2. What gives Edgar further hopes for her recovery?
3. What does Isabella write to Edgar?
4. How does Isabella now regard her husband?
5. What impression does Isabella get of Hindley?
6. Why does Hindley warn Isabella to lock her bedroom door?
7. What does Nelly ask Edgar to do?
8. How does Isabella appear when Nelly visits her?
9. Why does Isabella tell Nelly she cannot return home?
10. What requests does Heathcliff make of...
(The entire page is 302 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe to the eNotes Teacher's Edition for access to this content as well as all eNotes lesson plans. Plus get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE