1. What does Lockwood discover on the window ledge?
2. What is described in Catherine’s diary?
3. How does Catherine view Hindley and his wife?
4. What torments Lockwood during his first dream?
5. What wakens Lockwood from this dream?
6. Who begs to be allowed into the room?
7. How does Lockwood get free from the child’s grasp?
8. How many years has the child’s ghost been wandering?
9. What is Heathcliff’s reaction to Lockwood’s screams?
10. Why does Heathcliff raise...
(The entire page is 305 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe to the eNotes Teacher's Edition for access to this content as well as all eNotes lesson plans. Plus get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE