- Help for Britain
- Increasing American involvement
- The Battle of the Atlantic
- The war in the desert
- The Afrika korps
- Italy attacks in Europe
- Germany moves south
- Land, anticommunism, and racism
- The invasion
- Two symbols
- "General Winter"
- Did President Roosevelt Want War?
- The Italian Failure in East Africa
(The entire page is 7018 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE