- German foreign propaganda
- Psychological warfare: Speaking to the enemy
- German propaganda at home
- Nazi Germany's films
- Entertainment and lies
- American films
- Support for allies
- Combat films
- War correspondents
- Ernie Pyle and the GIs' war
- Willie and Joe
- V for Victory
- Documentaries, Newsreels, and Censorship
(The entire page is 7884 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE