In the following interview with Smith, the author offers an analysis of his two main characters.
Since 1996, author Nicholas Sparks has written seven best-sellers. He's had two of his novels turned into movies and has been named sexiest author—yeah—by People magazine. His latest book, The Wedding, is a love story that renews an affair from his first novel The Notebook. Nicholas Sparks is with us this morning.
Mr. Nicholas Sparks (Author, The Wedding): Good morning. Thanks for having me...
(The entire page is 1209 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE