How does a volcano blow its top?
Model of a Volcano: Will it blow its top?
Design Your Own Experiment
On August 24, in 79 A.D., the citizens of Pompeii, in what is now Italy, woke up to a warm, sunny day. Some probably went to sit outside their beautiful villas to sit and admire the fruit trees, ornamental wall paintings, and statues...
(The entire page is 2636 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE