Cindy L. Griffin (essay date winter 1996)
SOURCE: Griffin, Cindy L. “A Web of Reasons: Mary Wollstonecraft's A Vindication of the Rights of Woman and the Re-weaving of Form.” Communication Studies 47, no. 4 (winter 1996): 272-88.
[In the following essay, Griffin proposes a nonlinear form of argument, based on the form of A Vindication of the Rights of Woman, which she believes will assist readers in recognizing the complexity of the work and the need to reconsider notions of effective rhetorical form.]
(The entire page is 10444 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE