Aron, Raymond. "Vilfredo Pareto." In Main Currents in Sociological Thought, Volume II: Durkheim/Pareto/ Weber, translated by Richard Howard and Helen Weaver, pp. 99-176. New York: Basic Books, Inc., 1967.
Analysis of Pareto's theories of logical and non-logical actions within the framework of western thought.
Ascoli, Max. "Society through Pareto's Mind." Social Research: An International Quarterly of Political and Social Science 3, No. 1 (February 1936): 78-89.
Critique of Pareto's theories as found in The Mind and...
(The entire page is 916 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE