- Frustrating negotiations with the North
- The secret bombing of Cambodia
- The death of Ho Chi Minh
- Moratorium Day
- Nixon's "Silent Majority"
- Nixon approves invasion of Cambodia
- Nationwide protests against Nixon
- Anger in Congress
- The My Lai Massacre revealed
- Words to Know
- People to Know
- The My Lai...
(The entire page is 6072 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE