Thomas A. Burzynski is a researcher at the New American magazine in Appleton, Wisconsin.
The U.N.’s International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights was ratified by the United States in 1992. This document threatens American sovereignty and undermines the U.S. Constitution by allowing the U.N. to interfere in the domestic affairs of the United States. In an attempt to implement the covenant, the U.N. has falsely accused the United States of violating the human rights of prisoners and has criticized America’s system of government...
(The entire page is 1846 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE