Share your documents with thousands of students and teachers!
- In "Two Kinds", why were "Pleading Child" and "Perfectly Contented" referred to as two halves of the same song?
- In "Two Kinds", what is the most important element of fiction?
- In "Two Kinds", how is Tan's use of authentic Chinese language significant in the story?
- What does the piano symbolize when Jing-mei is young and than later in life when her mother dies in "Two Kinds"?
- In "Two Kinds," what was purpose of Jing-mei's mother in offering to give her the piano on her 30th birthday? Jing-mei thought of it...
Test Your Knowledge