1. What is Viola’s male name?
2. What task does the Duke assign Cesario?
3. For whom does Cesario feel love for?
4. To what genre does the play Twelfth Night belong?
5. What kind of an ending do we expect in comedy?
6. What kind of vision does comedy have, according to Northrop Frye?
7. What is the community of Illyria doing about the Duke’s love?
8. How does the Duke respond to Cesario’s doubts that Olivia is too “abandoned to her sorrow” to listen to his suit?
9. Does the Duke...
(The entire page is 242 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe to the eNotes Teacher's Edition for access to this content as well as all eNotes lesson plans. Plus get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE