1. Who is Fabian?
2. What is his motive for tricking Malvolio?
3. Who has worked out the scheme?
4. Where will the spectators of the device hide?
5. What does Malvolio fancy himself?
6. What kind of intention do Sir Toby and Andrew evidence by their remarks?
7. In whose handwriting supposedly is the letter that Malvolio finds?
8. What four letters in the letter lead Malvolio to believe it is addressed to him?
9. What is the source of imagery used by Sir Toby, Andrew, Maria, and Fabian to characterize...
(The entire page is 226 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe to the eNotes Teacher's Edition for access to this content as well as all eNotes lesson plans. Plus get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE