1. What is Antonio’s occupation?
2. What relation does Sebastian hold to Viola?
3. What does Sebastian think has happened to Viola?
4. Where do Antonio and Sebastian find themselves in this scene?
5. What purpose does this scene serve?
6. How would you characterize the style of the dialogue?
7. Where does Sebastian say he is headed?
8. What does Antonio want to do for Sebastian?
9. Name one source for Twelfth Night.
10. Essentially, what do the sources and the play Twelfth Night...
(The entire page is 218 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe to the eNotes Teacher's Edition for access to this content as well as all eNotes lesson plans. Plus get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE