Trifles - Tags - pity
Tips for Getting a Great Answer Fast
- Explain why the men and women are kept separate—physically, intellectually and emotionally—in Susan Glaspell's play, Trifles.
- Why does Mrs Wright seem so concerned about the fate of her preserves in Trifles? Why does she want an apron and shawl,...
- Why is the dead bird a significant piece of evidence in Trifles?
- What is the voice of the play Trifles? Voice, value, authority
- In Susan Glaspell's play Trifles, what do the men see as trifles that the women see as significant?
- What makes Mrs. Peters in Trifles a round character.
- What is the conflict in play Trifles?
- Whats happens to Mrs.Wright in the play Trifles that results in her psychological suffering?
- In Susan Glaspell's Trifles, identify the kind of irony used and explain how the ironic use of the word "trifles" helps to show...
- What are the other characters' contributions towards heightening the conflict faced by the main character in Trifles?