Share your documents with thousands of students and teachers!
- Explain why the men and women are kept separate—physically, intellectually and emotionally—in Susan Glaspell's play, Trifles.
- Why does Mrs Wright seem so concerned about the fate of her preserves in Trifles? Why does she want an apron and shawl,...
- Why is the dead bird a significant piece of evidence in Trifles?
- What is the voice of the play Trifles? Voice, value, authority
- In Susan Glaspell's play Trifles, what do the men see as trifles that the women see as significant?
Test Your Knowledge