1. What does Aunt Alexandra call Atticus?
2. What does Jem mean when he says “It ain’t right”?
3. What does Dill plan to do with his life?
4. Miss Maudie normally gives the children a small cake each. What does she do this time?
5. What special thing do the people do to show their appreciation to Atticus the next morning?
6. What does Mr. Ewell say and do to Atticus?
7. Does Miss Maudie think that it is an accident that Atticus was appointed by the judge to defend Tom Robinson?
(The entire page is 310 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe to the eNotes Teacher's Edition for access to this content as well as all eNotes lesson plans. Plus get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE