Atticus Finch: a Southern lawyer and the father of Scout and Jem.
Scout: the six-year-old daugher of Atticus and the innocent narrator of To Kill a Mockingbird.
Dill: a six-year-old summer visitor to Maycomb and a friend of both Scout and Jem.
The Radley Family: Mr. and Mrs. Radley and their sons, Arthur and Nathan, who are the antagonists for the first 11 chapters of the novel.
Jem: the ten-year-old son of Atticus and the brother of Scout.
Miss Stephanie Crawford: the neighborhood gossip, a...
(The entire page is 1600 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE