Burton, David H. Theodore Roosevelt. New York: Twayne Publishers, Inc., 1972, 236 p.
Endeavors "to discover in Roosevelt's mind, in his thought, and in his values … truths about him which either have been ignored, or more commonly, misunderstood."
Harbaugh, William Henry. The Life and Times of Theodore Roosevelt. New York: Collier Books, 1967, revised edition, 540 p.
Biography designed for the general reader, based upon primary sources and scholarly appraisals of his career.
(The entire page is 724 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE