1. When does the bean season open?
2. Why is Tea Cake waiting for his new boss?
3. Why doesn’t Tea Cake gamble while they are waiting for the beans to grow?
4. How does Tea Cake make Janie practice shooting?
5. What is Tea Cake’s favorite dish?
6. Why does Janie make dessert every night?
7. What happens when the houses fill up?
8. Why do people come to Tea Cake and Janie’s house every night?
9. How often does Tea Cake win at gambling?
10. Who won the card game?
(The entire page is 277 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe to the eNotes Teacher's Edition for access to this content as well as all eNotes lesson plans. Plus get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE