The Last Lecture - Tags - randy pausch
Tips for Getting a Great Answer Fast
Popular QuestionsSee all »
- What's the significance/symbolism in the title of The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch? The title.
- In The Last Lecture, is the main conflict (Randy's battle with terminal cancer) a man vs. himself or man vs. nature (with the...
- Pausch describes his cancer as "an engineering problem." How or why is this a helpful way to look at his illness in The Last...
- Randy describes two "classic bad apologies." What are those two classic bad apologies in The Last Lecture?
- What is the topic of The Last Lecture?