Romancing the Brick Wall
The most formidable brick wall Pausch ever had to conquer was small in stature, but it reduced him to tears and forced him to re-evaluate his life. Jai was this brick wall.
Charging through brick walls had always been fairly easy for Pausch, at least in his professional and academic life. He believed
brick walls are there to stop the people who do not want it badly enough. They’re there to stop the other people.
Pausch was thirty-seven years old when he met Jai after having fun dating many girls and feeling...
(The entire page is 521 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE