Monday, January 10–Tuesday, January 11
Exhausted, Salander lands in Stockholm at noon, carrying a bag that contains only her computer, the Dimensions textbook, and a change of clothes. It is bitterly cold; she splurges for a taxi, remembering she has in the bank billions of kroner, stolen from Wennerstrom. She gives the driver her old address, forgetting that she has moved. Before she goes to her new apartment, she stops at a convenience store to buy a few essentials and hopes she will not run into Mikael Blomkvist. Inside her building, she goes to the top...
(The entire page is 894 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE