Saturday, April 9–Sunday, April 10
Since Wednesday’s attacks in the warehouse, the violent crimes division has been busy with three murdered bodies uncovered from their graves, the kidnapping and assault of Salander’s friend Miriam Wu, and arson. The shooting incident at Bjurman’s cabin is also connected to these crimes, and Carl-Magnus Lundin is in the hospital with a cast on one foot and his jaw wired shut.
Lundin is charged with kidnapping and arson; the prosecutor will wait until the bodies are identified before charging him with murder. Sonny...
(The entire page is 931 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE