You are asking a question in The Case for the Defense
If your question concerns another topic, please post it here
Tips for Getting a Great Answer Fast
Popular QuestionsSee all »
- In what way is the murder case a clear cut case, one in which the culprit has no chance of acquittal?
- Examine the thematic significance of the title.
- What can make "The Case for the Defence" a thriller?
- In the story "The Case for the Defence" how does the suspense continue even at the end of the story?
- In "The Case for the Defense," examine what emotions Mrs. Salmon might have felt as one of the Adams' brother was staring at her.
Top TagsSee all »