Conduct a mock trial for Justice Wargrave to determine whether or not he should be convicted of first-degree murder. If he is convicted, determine his sentence.
Research English culture and determine whether or not the characters would behave any differently if they were American instead of British.
Read another mystery story and compare the two works, focusing on how the mystery in each is constructed.
Investigate psychologists’ conclusions on the nature of the criminal mind and compare those findings to the characterization of Justice Wargrave.
(The entire page is 93 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE