The Tempest - Tags - Ariel
Tips for Getting a Great Answer Fast
- Discuss the exploration of conflict and its resolution in The Tempest.
- Evaluate The Tempest engaging in the Elizabethan era discourse on colonialism.
- Why does Prospero call his art "rough magic" in Act 5 Scene 1 of The Tempest?
- Why is Ariel the first to speak of mercy in The Tempest?
- In Shakespeare's The Tempest, please discuss the importance of transformation.
- In William Shakespeare's play The Tempest, how is Prospero presented as a magician, ruler, and father?
- In The Tempest, where did Prospero and his daughter live and why were they able to reach the island alive?
- Advice on how to study for a test on The Tempest? This is the format of my test: any advice on how to study, what to study, or any...
- In The Tempest, what are the different styles of speaking of the main characters?
- In The Tempest, what is the significance of the masque in Act IV scene 1?