At first, Amy felt as if her whole life was over. She cried a lot and agonized over how she could’ve avoided the situation. She wished that it was all just a bad dream. But as time passed, reality set in and suddenly she was faced with one of the toughest decisions of her life. Here, in her own words, she describes what happened when she found out she was pregnant and what she decided to do about it.
“When I was 15, almost 16, Eric and I started dating. He was a year older than me, and I really felt like I was in love with him, but my parents...
(The entire page is 2679 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE