My name is Liz Kleemeier, and I am proof that abortion is not necessary, a living example of how to handle a problem pregnancy without killing the baby. A woman like me is the abortion industry’s worst enemy. Not only am I a product of a teenage, unplanned pregnancy, but I am also a female that believes she should not have the abortion option.
Abortion advocates offer many arguments for protecting the legality of abortion in this country. Some arguments include “How can I, a man, ever attempt to understand the circumstances surrounding a woman’s right to choose?” Or,...
(The entire page is 1322 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE