A Tale of Two Cities - Tags - A Tale of Two Cities
Tips for Getting a Great Answer Fast
- Regarding the scene in which the residents of Saint Antoine scurry after the spilling wine, what does the behavior of the residents...
- What is the is the significance of Carton's comparing himself to the eddy? The quote is found in Chapter 9 of Book Three of A...
- In A Tale of Two Cities, what type of relationship does Jerry Cruncher have with his wife?
- In A Tale of Two Cities, is Darnay's love for his uncle stronger than his hate for his family name's corruption?
- How does Mr. Lorry view Carton towards the end of the book? A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens
- How do Jerry Cruncher and Sydney Carton connect elements of the plot and prepare for the conclusion? A Tale of Two Cities...
- Why is Sydney Carton good in A Tale of Two Cities?
- In A Tale of Two Cities, how does Dickens personify "Want"?
- What are at least three reasons why the arrest and condemnation of Charles Darney at the last trial is unjust in Tale of Two...
- How does Charles Dickens use thematic images in A Tale of Two Cities?
Top TagsSee all »