1. What does Mr. Lorry do upon arrival in Dover?
2. Whom does Lorry meet here, and what plans do they make?
3. How does Lorry begin to tell Lucie that her father is not dead?
4. Why does he employ this method?
5. Why does Lorry insist to Lucie that all of his relations are mere business relations?
6. What does Lucie say upon learning that she is going to see her father?
7. What are the two conditions concerning Dr. Manette?
8. What is Lucie’s reaction to this?
9. Who comes into the...
(The entire page is 345 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe to the eNotes Teacher's Edition for access to this content as well as all eNotes lesson plans. Plus get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE