1. Whom does Jake think he has not been considerate of?
2. How does Jake categorize his various friends’ abilities to hold alcohol?
3. How does Robert spend his time before the fiesta?
4. What is written on the banner being carried into the fiesta?
5. How long is the fiesta?
6. Whom do the dancers put into the center of the group as an image to dance around?
7. How much does Jake pay for the wineskins?
8. Who passes out from drinking too much?
9. Before it starts, what is Robert...
(The entire page is 238 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe to the eNotes Teacher's Edition for access to this content as well as all eNotes lesson plans. Plus get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE