1. Why doesn’t Montoya want Romero to have coffee with the ambassador?
2. What does Bill keep doing to Mike?
3. Where did Romero learn English?
4. What does Jake lie to Romero about?
5. What does the critic compare the bulls’ horns to?
6. Who nearly come to blows?
7. Where is Robert when Brett and Jake come out of the bar?
8. Whom has Brett fallen for?
9. While they are sitting at the table, what does Brett tell Romero she will do for him?
10. Under what pretense does Jake...
(The entire page is 262 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe to the eNotes Teacher's Edition for access to this content as well as all eNotes lesson plans. Plus get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE