1. How does Meursault feel when he wakes up on Sunday morning¬?
2. Where does Meursault first see the Arabs?
3. What does Meursault think about Raymond’s outfit?
4. Who is Masson?
5. How does Meursault feel after he eats lunch?
6. Where do Meursault, Raymond, and Masson go after lunch?
7. What happens when Raymond fights with the Arab?
8. What does Raymond do when he meets the Arab again?
9. How does the sun affect Meursault when he’s walking alone on the beach?
10. What happens when...
(The entire page is 255 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe to the eNotes Teacher's Edition for access to this content as well as all eNotes lesson plans. Plus get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE