1. Why does Meursault worry about his employer when he wakes up on Saturday morning?
2. Who is Marie Cardona?
3. What kind of movie does Marie want to see?
4. How does Marie react when Meursault tells her about his mother?
5. Why does Meursault decide not to eat at Celeste’s on Sunday?
6. What does Meursault do when he’s alone in his apartment?
7. Who does Meursault see from his bedroom window?
8. How does the tobacconist sit on his chair?
9. What does the football fan say to Meursault?
(The entire page is 367 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe to the eNotes Teacher's Edition for access to this content as well as all eNotes lesson plans. Plus get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE