- Stephen King (Magill's Survey of American Literature, Revised Edition)
- Stephen King (Censorship (Ready Reference series))
- Stephen King (Critical Survey of Mystery & Detective Fiction, Revised Edition)
- Stephen King (Cyclopedia of World Authors, Fourth Revised Edition)
- Stephen King (Dictionary of World Biography: The 20th Century)
- Stephen King (Critical Survey of Long Fiction, Fourth Edition)
- Stephen King (Critical Survey of Short Fiction, Second Revised Edition)
Popular QuestionsSee all »
- In "Shawshank Redemption" what does the library represent to Andy (time,education,friends,music,hope) ?
- The consequences of fighting for justice in the movie, The Shawshank Redemption, are always positive. Do you agree? give an example...
- What message does the ending of "Shawshank Redemption" send to society?
- In "Shawshank Redemption" is Andy an Existential Hero? I know I already asked this, but im looking for a little more...
- What could be some theme statements for the topic of individualism in Shawkshank Redemption?
Test Your Knowledge