Good students ask more questions. eNotes educators are standing by.
Bilingual education programs, which allow students to pursue part of their study in their first language and part in English, were first mandated by Congress in 1968.
The Swiss psychologist and epistemologist Jean Piaget (1896–1980) developed his theory of genetic epistemology throughout a nearly 60-year career as a professor and experimental researcher.
The mathematical concept of catastrophe theory was proposed by René Thom in 1968 and was presented in his Structural Stability and Morphogenesis (1972/1989).
Popular Social Sciences TopicsSee All »
- The Civil Rights Movement
- French Revolution, The
- Teenage Pregnancy
- Mass Media
- Crime and Punishment in America
- Internet, The
- Global Warming
- Gun Control
- Illegal Immigration
- Free Speech
- Conserving the Environment
- Capital Punishment
- Reality TV
- Affirmative Action
Documents For Teachers
- Africa Jeopardy Review Game (Power Point)
- Schindler's List Video Questions
- Foreigners come to Hawaii readings for Gallery Walk
- The Great Mahele and Effects Assessment
- Thanksgiving Story Activity
- Romanticism and Realism Art Power Point
- Foreigners come to Hawaii Individual Reading
- 100 Social Studies Vocabulary Words
- Middle Ages Test
- Communism Lesson