See The Mother
See The Producer
The Father is the leading spokesperson for the six "characters " He is the biological father of the 22 year-old son he had with the Mother, and he is the stepfather of the three children the Mother had during her relationship with the Father's secretary. In his "Preface" to Six Characters in Search of an Author, Pirandello describes the Father as "a man of about fifty, in black coat, light trousers, his eyebrows drawn into a painful...
(The entire page is 1248 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE