"A Runt that Dominated the Sport of Kings," in Business Week, No. 3725, p. 27.
Dodge, Dennis, Review of Seabiscuit: An American Legend, in Booklist, Vol. 97, January 1, 2001, p. 900.
Gray, Patsy E., Review of Seabiscuit: An American Legend, in Library Journal, Vol. 126, No. 6, p. 106.
Hillenbrand, Laura. "A Sudden Illness—How My Life Changed," in the New Yorker, Vol. 79, No. 18, p. 56.
Hillenbrand, Laura, Seabiscuit: An American Legend, Random House, 2001.
(The entire page is 346 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE